Sterling Silver Ring 15.00 Tax Free and Free Shipping.

I am running a promotion on one of the silver rings on my home page. The inventory on this ring is going down, so If you want to take advantage of a nice, luxury ladies silver ring that is adjustable. Then head on over to My website yep for 15.00 you will receive a 30.00 ring. I cannot go any lower than this as I have reached my price plus shipping and this is a promotion to get subscribers to the website. In October I will have an up to 45% off on select ladies 925 silver rings for sale that are beautiful. Some with adjustable bands and others with various ring sizes. The silver rings are real 925 silver and there is nothing cheap about my rings except the price. Very Classic and Shiny rings for your girl or for yourself. For 15.00 and no other charge, you cannot beat this. Shipping is paid all the time, all over the world. So stop by before October to pick up this ring, and if you miss it. I am sorry, leave your email and I will send out notices for the month of October and 925 silver rings. The Storage Vault is where you should be right now, buying this cheap, beautiful expensive looking silver ring. Have a nice day. Any questions just email me from the website. This is the Ring only 25 left until September 1st. Chris

Comments

Popular Posts