15.00$ Ladies Open 925 Sterling Silver Finger Ring Till Labor Day

This sterling silver ring is on sale for 15.00 and no tax or shipping on this 30.00 ring. I am trying to build up my subscribers to my email for even better deals next month. It is this ring on my website and you cannot get this ring retail as it is imported. The ring stands out in all its shiny glory for a ladies finger ring. The price is damn cheap for a 925 silver ring with simulated diamonds inlaid, however, just look at the brilliance of this adjustable size ring.
it looks expensive wearing this ring. That is what you seek is class not cheap looking 925 sterling silver finger rings with stones. There are other sales but this one ring I have marked down to sell this weekend. So buy it, no shipping, just a credit card and fifteen dollars out of your pocket for something beautiful for her. Chris

Comments

Popular Posts