925 Stainless Silver Rings for girls, and Women

Hello, my name is Chris and I started a Web site called Storage Vault . This site I am working on is to sell Sterling Silver rings to ladies and all the gals for profit. I looked up the niche and I found my source for this product and I wanted to know a few things. Do women rich and poor buy these type of rings? If so is it more of a costume jewelry or is it that flair and flash they have that resemble an expensive jewel that you only paid 20 40 dollars for. I am confused as to whom to market this age group for. I have done studies and they reveal that 13 on up in Australia 90 % buy Sterling Silver as on my site that you can click up there to see what I sell. In the USA I found the opposite with most women in their late 50s to 60s purchase these rings quite often. They are lovely rings and it is hard to tell the real Silver content of these rings. A Very interesting product and any comments are well appreciated. If you like the rings I have you can take 25% more off when you check out even if the ring is on sale and free shipping worldwide. I will keep this blog open and updated as to how my sales are going and to the new line of products I am bringing in just for the ladies in my next blog. Please comment if you will. Chris

Comments

Popular Posts