Is there a lot of women that buy 925 Sterling Silver rings for themselves or relatives? If so, why?

Is there a lot of women that buy 925 Sterling Silver rings for themselves or relatives? If so, why?


 I posted this question on Quora.com last night and received answers that were valid and made sense. I am pretty sure that the answers I got were what was on my mind about Sterling Silver Rings. However, I wanted a viewpoint from the masses as this blog is just getting started out. My Site is an online ladies sterling silver ring site. I sell only 925 Sterling Silver rings to whoever likes this style of rings. I find them very expensive looking however they are cheap in price the quality looks and feels very nice, and I have sold quite a few rings in the last month. Please go to quora.com and read some of the answers to my question of silver rings for ladies and see if these pertain to you as well. Please comment back here.. Thank You Chris Here is the LINK



Comments

Popular Posts